Thanks for visiting our blog. Please bear with us while we restructure our various sites and pages and work at testing and fixing links.

We'll be posting stuff as regularly as possible while we continue to work on it.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

From the files: Unidentified Greek Theatre Music


Share


I found this cassette in a little store in Central Square, Cambridge, back when I lived there in the 90's, and while I like the music on it, I've had a difficult time finding any information about it. I know enough Greek to make out that it is theatre music - besides, it has photos of costumes and scenes taken from productions - but that is all I really know about it. It seems to be a discontinued recording. If anyone can identify all or any part of it, I'd be very, very thankful to you.




No comments: